Identifying the right CRM company based on your needs
Due to the increased number of CRM products available on the market in the past few years, choosing one has become a challenge. Business owners in various industries struggle with identifying a reliable CRM tool that will deliver proper and measurable results, a CRM system with a simple and engaging interface, low coding requirements, yet highly customizable. While for many CRM vendors answering to all these challenges, these features are necessary in order to maximize the outcomes of implementing those. However, a reputable CRM company has become bpm’online, a vendor that is able to answer to all requirements of a business owner. However, certain steps are necessary in the process of selecting an appropriate product for each company. Below are some of those steps.
Define your business objective
Based on your company’s objectives, assessing your needs will become easier. If your objective is increasing customer engagement, but you lack proper customer relations means and tools, you probably need to invest in software products able to deliver such features. After you make a list of objective and assessments, you need to prioritize those. Some areas that might need improvement are:
- Marketing matters: if your enterprise requires for some marketing process automation, then search for a system able to deliver such tools. Important tools for marketing automation are: segmentation tools, website behavior tracking tools, trigger campaigns, e-mail marketing campaigns, productivity tools and a handy system designer;
- Sales matters: sales force automation comes in the help of enterprises who want to increase their lead-to-deal rates and profitability as a natural effect. Generally, these systems have multiple tools that will enable these capabilities: lead management, opportunity management, order and invoice automation tools, etc.
- Customer service matters: gain more customer engagement and help the team work more effectively by offering automation capabilities as well as some handy tools, such as: 360º customer view, contract center, synchronization and integration tools, etc.
Establish a vendor ranking system
Based on your assessed needs, you must create a database with vendors that may answer to your needs more or less. This will become the cornerstone to selecting a system and implementing it in an effective fashion. Some examples of reputable vendors are bpm’online, Nimble or Deltek. Sort through your list based on:
- How many requirements you have could the vendor’s product meet?
- How flexible and integrative the product’s interface is?
- The levels of coding knowledge required.
- The vendor’s reputation.
- Does the system have built-in processes?
- How user-friendly is the product’s interface?
These are some of the most important qualities on which you should base your sorting through the multitude of CRM vendors and systems available on the market. And don’t forget to assess correctly your business’ necessities, since those are the base of the search process. Don’t let yourself overwhelmed by the large selection of products available. Remember that not all CRM tools have the same tools and features integrated, and if you want to have a successful CRM software implementation, you also must pick your weapon wisely.